Whizz Kids Academy values the cultural diversity of our staff, families, and community. Our goal is to foster an understanding of diversity by expecting and modeling behavior based on mutual and unconditional respect for self and others. All children are accepted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental challenges.
Our website is designed to provide an overview of our innovative documentation approach and project-based curriculum, inspired by the schools of Reggio Emilia, as well as our welcoming learning environments. More importantly, we invite you to schedule a tour of one of our schools, meet our dedicated faculty, and witness our programs “in action.”
Mission and Goals
- To provide high quality early care and education.
- To help each child and adult achieve their full potential.
- To promote the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual.
- To foster respect and understanding for cultural diversity.
- To build strong foundations for lifetime learning.